Fresh for Spring



0 comments
I am absolutely swooned by the Stradivarius Spring/Summer 14 Lookbook. I admit I have put Stradivarius to the back of my mind for the whole FW13 season, but they have come back stronger than ever with these looks with the inherent sporty chic vibe, so fresh, so ripe for spring. The softer pieces (pastel pink jacket and floral shirts) are smartly combined with tough leather skirts and boyfriend jeans/blazers, creating a lookbook full of effortlessly chic ensembles just in time for the warmer days. I have such a hard time picking favorites, but the crisp white shirt dress and leather-collared blazer definitely stand out. On another note, it's extremely hard to ignore those lovely floral pieces especially for spring. I gotta say, let's go shopping! 









<Image via Stradivarius>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post