The Basics



0 comments
These days I find myself reach for the basic pieces again and again. I'm at a point of my life where mastering the basics became the hardest task yet. After a while of looking for pieces that stand out the most, I realize the basics, good ones such as a fit blazer and boyfriend jeans, are where my heart lies. To create a ever-changing wardrobe out of basic pieces turns out to be more fun than you can imagine. 

Dạo này mới nhận ra chân lý đúng đắn là, muốn thời trang đâu phải ăn mặc khác người ra đường liên tục bị chỉ chỏ xD Cứ mua mấy piece cơ bản mà biết biến hóa nọ kia để được phán một câu "biết ăn mặc" chắc cũng đã hạnh phúc chết rồi. Cơ bản chưa chắc đã buồn chán mà phức tạp cũng không hẳn là đẹp xD







Blazer and Jeans: Zara




0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post