Burberry Prorsum SS2013



0 comments
To me, watching Burberry Prorsum show has always been an experience I meticulously conduct for myself, like a ritual of some kind. It's not simply about watching the models on the runway in beautiful clothes. It's to me more like a feast of sights, of music and of tastes. It's about isolating myself from the outside to drench in the music, to absorb the beauty, to soak in the very "Burberry-ness" - an elegant sense of regality.

This time Christopher Bailey once again did not disappoint. The vibrancy of colors was gorgeously in tune with the playful elegance of shapes. Trenches and capes in ombre fuchsia, maroon, raspberry, metallic gold and lime kept me wanting for more. The pencil skirts in fishtail hems went perfectly with the voluminous bell-shaped sleeves and shoulders details. And the final trench in peacock-like feathers, bravo!

My clumsy words cannot describe the incredible show that Bailey so faultlessly delivered just hours ago, so see for yourself:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post